Equity Alliance Group, Inc will partner with NAACP Stockton Branch to identify objectives and policies to reduce unique or compounded health risks in disadvantaged communities within their jurisdiction.
These objectives and policies cover the following topical areas, that EAG can supply outreach by:
• Educate on drought resilience in a culturally competent manner
• Educate on reduce pollution exposure, including improving air quality
• Promote public facilities
• Support outreach on Food access
• Educate on safe and sanitary homes
• Promote physical activity that identifies the objectives and policies that prioritize improvements and programs that address the needs of disadvantaged communities.